Just wanted to share a few things I’ve been loving this week!
- This Is Us. I barely watch television but this is one show that I’m completely addicted to….and I’m pretty sure I’ve cried almost every episode. Still not totally caught up, but probably will be after this weekend.
- My Apple Watch. I’ve had one since it came out and am just now starting to use for more than texts on my wrists.
- These Ryoku lifting straps. I borrowed a pair from a friend at the gym and now I need to order my own. They’re way thinner and softer than your average straps.
- Cooking! Haha, okay not really cooking, but not ordering Seamless. I’ve been doing a lot of easy Trader Joe’s things – turkey burgers, sweet potatoes, cauliflower rice, cooked chicken. I want to start meal prepping, but it seems overwhelming. Or maybe I’m just afraid I’ll get sick of eating the same thing multiple times a week? Who knows, but something to think about for the future.
- Ali’s New Podcast! I’ve read her blog for years and am so excited about her new project! I’m so not a podcast person but I’ve listened to the first two episodes so far, and I’m already loving it.
- Free coffee! 7-11 has free coffee on wednesdays if you use their app. Not sure how long the promo is going for – maybe just February – but I’m definitely loving it!